We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be an important member of the sales team responsible for driving growth through building, developing and growing sales of our feedback products within the Northwest Territory.
In this role, you will focus on managing and developing a large territory through face to face calls and growing relationships with our distribution, OEM’s and user accounts. The Territory Manager will be responsible for understanding the market potential for Dynapar products and prioritizing travel within his/her territory and establishing a 30/60/90day call plan.
Responsibilities will include:
Achieve annual top-line growth goals for Dynapar, NorthStar, Hengstler, Harowe feedback products set for the territory
- Develop and strengthen our distributor relationships by establishing a consistent sales call schedule and execution on Mutual Partnership Business Plans that focus on execution of key objectives that drive growth for both companies.
- Develop strategic relationships with OEM & End User customers to drive specification and growth
- Support Industry organizations like EASA and IEEE to promote the Dynapar name and brand.
- Follow up on leads, create/manage opportunity flow through Salesforce.com
- Manage funnel opportunities process through the utilization of Salesforce.com
- Monthly standard work reporting process including accurate forecasting
- Growth and understanding in target industries: paper, steel, industrial automation, etc.
- Five plus years of sales experience in the Industrial Automation industry (or related field).
- Seven plus Years sales experience in Industrial Automation preferred
- General computer, communication, and basic math skills
- BS or BA degree
- BS Degree in Engineering or technical field preferred
Fortive is a new company with deep roots. Our portfolio is built with strong brands that are established leaders in the markets they serve. Our operating companies have long histories of solving customers’ critical needs. We originated from the $20B Danaher Corporation, bringing a committed leadership team and a powerful toolset for continuous improvement along.
Dynapar offers the world’s broadest range of encoders, resolvers and accessories for motion feedback control. For 50 years, the four brands of Dynapar have been providing innovative, customized system solutions for virtually any heavy-, industrial, servo- or light-duty application
To apply for this job please visit careers.fortive.com.