Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is growing!
Broadridge’s Product Sales & Solutions team, which is part of Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions, works with segment sales, account management and business units to support the sale of Broadridge products and services. We are looking for a high energy, driven business development professional whose ability to understand and develop external and internal relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. You will focus on driving new opportunities and revenue growth for Broadridge’s Tax Services business. Tax Services provides data, analytics, and end-to-end information reporting solutions for banks, brokers, and wealth management firms.
The Senior Director, Sales must be able to demonstrate their product/subject matter expertise in meetings and presentations for Broadridge’s Tax Services business. This person must be able to position the products appropriately to drive sales and expand the current use of the solution.
- Engaging and building relationships with clients, prospects and partners
- Orchestrating sales campaigns in collaboration with the business unit, Marketing and other relevant teams
- Showcasing the features of the Tax products
- Assembling materials in advance of client meetings and presenting during meetings
- Training of Broadridge sales and account management teams
- Contribute to the RFI/P process by highlighting features, functionality & strategic benefits of Tax solution
- Perform market sizing and competitive landscape exercises to assess the revenue potential of products
- Contribute ideas for strategic planning
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other industry related events
Skills & Experience Include:
- Strong and polished presentation skills, professional approach, and effective representation of Broadridge and its capabilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Knowledge of bank / broker dealer tax reporting processes and requirements
- Prior experience in a client facing role
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Prior experience with back office and tax reporting systems is a plus
- Ability to develop senior level relationships, in and out of the office
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and interact with technical and production personnel
- Ability to travel to meet clients and prospects
- Ability to multi-task; strong time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.