WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an SMB Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives that focus on closing pivotal deals in accounts experiencing high growth. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Box message to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Hire, train and manage a team of SMB Account Executives
- Develop AEs for career growth within the Box Sales organization
- Actively participate in customer onsites, calls, and any other assistance your team needs in getting deals closed
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Preferred but not required: 1+ year experience managing, hiring and training Account Executives to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, business acumen organizational and time management skills
- Experience developing a new territory and/or experience managing a lead generation team
- Prior success in SaaS sales or proven ability to learn new technology quickly
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
To apply for this job please visit careers.box.com.