Does a career with an established Cybersecurity company sound enticing? Are you looking for an uncapped opportunity with a technology Disrupter? Does providing a white glove service to a mature market begging for a next-gen solution sound exciting?
We pioneered Managed Detection and Response and are successfully disrupting the Managed Security Industry. We are seeking a proven sales leader to lead this charge in New York and the surrounding regions. Our successful reps are highly motivated, self-starters, with strong work ethics and reputation of over-achievement.
As a Senior Territory Manager, you will drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration from SMB to Small Enterprise. The Senior Territory Manager is a major contributor to generating sales for the company. They are responsible for all aspects of sales planning, pipeline development, forecasting, new customers, and revenue. This role will require some research and selection of new accounts, account plans, incremental revenue and upsells to existing clients, accurate forecasting, and client satisfaction. In addition, they will foster and maintain a culture where customers consider every interaction with the company easy to work with, professional, thoughtful, and valuable.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business relationships and strategic partnerships to meet and exceed territory quota.
- Evangelize corporate messaging, demonstrate unique value proposition, and establish key competitive differentiators.
- Manage fast pace sales cycles, while also navigating long-term strategic engagements.
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory.
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory.
- Attend trade shows and travel to client engagements within the territory.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans.
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel, Inside Sales, and Business Development resources.
- Constantly improve communication and relationship with Sales Engineering in efforts to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience
- Work in conjunction with Channel resources to ensure success of Strategic Partners and strengthen Channel relationships.
- Transparency and accuracy in sales forecasting and business intelligence.
- Maintain and deliver on best practices and activity updates around CRM
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Skilled in selling techniques with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in the security industry an asset
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
To apply for this job email your details to Andrew@rainmakerjobs.co