Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We’ve worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com
Position Title: Business Development Associate(US)
Reports to: Sales Director North America
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer Service
Job Purpose: to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction. The Senior Sales Executive’s goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of prospects and build a pipeline of new prospects utilizing outbound sales tactics
- Close deals and convert visitors to users guiding negotiations until contracts are signed
- Be the industry expert in eCommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyze trends and results to continually improve your sales strategy
- Contribute to product development. Analyze customer feedback and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify new opportunities for company growth
- Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPIs that offer you generous, uncapped commissions
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 5+ years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- HubSpot experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What We Offer:
- Dog friendly, become a co-pawrent of the Easyship pooch, and bring your own
- Company paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K), FSA and commuter benefits available
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Health and wellness allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Annual company trip (Hong Kong this year!)
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!
To apply for this job please visit careers.easyship.com.