The Evofem Sales Representative is a professional in the healthcare industry who is responsible for meeting and exceeding product sales goals and management of physician relationships within a specific geography. The Sales Representative must demonstrate a strong understanding of necessary disease states and possess a solid ability to communicate necessary technical, scientific, product and disease management information to customers. The Sales Representative will provide the most current information pertaining to Evofem products and their approved indications in accordance with current Evofem Compliance Guidelines which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential with each respective territory.Responsibilities
Clinical Selling/Account Management
- Ability to engage in complex clinical discussions with target customers to achieve performance objectives
- Ability to learn and retain clinical and scientific information – engaging in sensitive women’s anatomical discussions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established sales objectives
- Effective in the art of building rapport, team cohesiveness and professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Embraces an entrepreneurial mentality, learning from mistakes and taking positive risks
- Encourages open dialogue and diversity of thought
- Utilize the business planning process to drive results and improve performance through a prospective and analytical approach
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Well organized and able to demonstrate customer and marketplace expertise in face of disruptive environments
- Ability and aptitude to embrace and implement new technologies
- Sales objectives
- Productivity metrics (eg. calls per day, reach and frequency, calls to targeted customers, number of prescriptions)
- Successful launch of new products
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 2-5 years of either professional sales experience, work experience in the healthcare/scientific field, professional marketing experience (including internships) or military experience.
- Experience during a successful product launch
- Women’s health experience desirable
- Proven track record of success in all respects of selling– technical knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, in-depth understanding of medical field and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Live within 50 miles of territory (preferred)
- Must be licensed to operate a vehicle and meet driver eligibility requirements of the company fleet program
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium as required.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% overnight (depending upon territory boundaries, meeting schedule, etc.)
- Evofem Biosciences provides a competitive salary and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and Holidays.
To apply for this job please visit commercialcareers.syneoshealth.com.