At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert talented in managing a high-performing team?
- Can you commit to a leadership sales role educating clients on voice, data and video solutions while improving team sales?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Sales Manager for Strategic Sales, you focus on increasing revenue through a dedication to client satisfaction. With a sharp focus on consultative selling, you lead a team of Account Executives and Account Managers to exceed their targeted goals. Through your expertise and understanding of a client’s current and future needs, you outline unique combinations of our voice, data, and video infrastructure solutions to simplify their business.
You are passionate about proactively managing new and existing enterprise accounts through strategic leadership and the successful coordination of resources. You excel at inspiring teams through mentorship, sales training and feedback. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You thrive with regular travel capturing new business accounts and supporting your sales team within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Director of Enterprise Strategic Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training and guiding the team to exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Drive the sales process by conducting weekly sales team meetings and one-on-one reviews of activity and performance.
- Improve revenue by monitoring the sales team in both maintenance and acquisition of accounts and making constructive and supportive recommendations.
- Maintain quality and encourage long-term client retention by assigning high priority clients or business development with significant long-term potential to qualified sales members.
- Conduct sales and team activity within compliance of our policies and procedures.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts and summaries for operational executive teams to leverage.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Enhance the sales process by performing special projects and acting on long-term business building opportunities as assigned.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of leadership experience in a competitive telecommunications sales environment
- Five or more years of proven sales experience as a top performer
- History of supervising teams and managing office procedures using effective team-building in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Track record of developing and executing a strategic plan customized for key prospects and clients
- Knowledgeable of telecommunications and networking technologies
- Experience organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Knowledge of Ethernet, Cloud, High-Speed Data and Fiber services
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task in an environment with shifting priorities
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability for frequent travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.spectrum.com.