Reporting to the V.P. of Sales (Americas), the Regional Sales Manager will manage direct new account sales in a North American territory to meet annual quota for software and services of CRD’s front- and middle office Investment Management Solution comprised of enterprise software, hosted application management, data, FIX network and other services. Major components of the buy-side product suite include portfolio management, performance measurement/attribution/risk, compliance, order and execution management, post-trade processing and investment book of records/position keeping. The Sales Manager will be personally responsible for prospecting, working and closing deals.
- 30% – Prospect and work with assigned inside sales person to fully cover territory, build relationship and cover all sales opportunities
- 30% – Meet with prospective clients/working deals; Organize and run presentations, demo’s, and pilots; Work throughout prospective client organization to understand the organization and its’ players and decisions makers; Build high level relationships; Understand business and technical requirements and messages clearly; Articulate CRD advantages to best position CRD and close business
- 30% – Work through objections, pricing and contract issues to close deals
- 10% – Develop relationships with existing customers, industry consultants and complementary software vendors to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university or college; Technical or Finance degrees preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of significant strategic selling experience to C-level decision makers; 5+ years is preferred
- Must have thorough understanding of strategic selling and demonstrated success against quota in a highly competitive environment
- Knowledge of and experience with selling software and/or large consulting projects to the financial industry, preferably in investment management (buy-side)
- Big-ticket software sales experience is required
- Experience with large strategic enterprise-wide products such as SAP, PeopleSoft, and Oracle Financials is highly desirable
- Must have technical acumen to understand requirements and objections, and to articulate CRD advantages
- Experience selling managed services or solutions that include hosting, application management and data is preferred
- Consulting sales experience desirable in addition to enterprise software sales experience
To apply for this job please visit statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.