Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it’s services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values.
The Sales Executive will be working remotely but subject to change according to our company policy. You also have the option to work out of the Carson, CA sales office once or twice a week if preferred. The ideal candidate will cover Santa Barbara, Moorpark, Oxnard as part of their territory.
Key Job Activities:
• Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle services to prospective customers in a specific, designated territory.to drive revenue.
• With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
• Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and results.
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions to customers
• Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
• Participates in all sales and other training provided by the company
•. Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
• Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
• Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer expectations on a regular basis.
Experience (North America & LATAM):
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Strong prospecting and business development skills
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong and polished professional communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and internet/social media
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required
• Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
• Experience selling in a business-to-business environment involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is highly preferred
• Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly preferred
• Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is strongly desired
• Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an advantage but not required
• Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
• Solid Base Salary & Unlimited Commission Potential
• Monthly & Annual Performance Bonuses & Incentives
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Solid Career Path
• Annual Recognition Events at Exotic Resorts
• 401(k) matching program
• Education assistance program
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Company phone, iPad, Laptop
To apply for this job please visit careers.stericycle.com.