Star2Star Communications has a core purpose: to reshape the ways productive people collaborate and cooperate and to make each of us more powerful and enabled in our working lives. We are one of the fastest-growing Business Class Unified Communications firms in the world and Star2Star has built a sophisticated, modular infrastructure of three primary tiers: a voice services platform, a set of business application services, and a front-end presentation layer.
Join our team of solution engineers as our Technical Account Manager/ Jr. Sales Engineer. In this role you will provide technical support to Proof of Concept users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining StarBox, Voice network, and endpoint device performance. Provides remote training and support to new Channel Partners by researching and answering questions; reviewing advanced configuration testing; providing a demonstration of product to channel partners and/or prospective customers. This is a great opportunity to expand your skill set and knowledge working in a group that is constantly using new technologies and procedures.
- Utilize your strong communication skills by acting as a client/partner resource by identifying problems and troubleshooting answers; guiding our clients through corrective steps.
- Call upon your attention to detail by writing and maintaining documentation for client projects.
- Participate in the development of client training programs by identifying learning gaps and recommending instructional language.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Learn SIP and our internal systems.
- Prior Technical help desk experience or VoIP experience,
- Strong verbal communication, phone soft skills,
- Customer service oriented professional with a focus on delivering quality results
- Associate Degree in Technology (networking or comparable experience)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and enjoys being challenged
- The following skills are highly desired: LAN knowledge, PC Proficiency, System Administration, and Linux System Administration or CLI.
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Matching 401K program
- Flexible PTO plan & Company Holidays
- Subsidized onsite healthy food choices
- Culture Perks: Multiple Special Interest Groups, Activities Team, New Mom & Quiet Rooms, and Team Building Events
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.star2star.com.