Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sales Engineer for our advisor products in our New York, NY office. In this position you will provide technology expertise for sales and relationship teams across Broadridge Advisor Solutions (BAS). You will build strong internal relationships through all teams to provide quick responses to clients and prospect.
- You will provide technology expertise for sales and relationship teams across Broadridge Advisor Solutions
- Have a deep understanding of current technology offerings as well as knowledge of the technology roadmap
- Understand all BAS products to identify how different products may work together
- You will build strong internal relationships through all teams to provide quick responses to clients and prospect
- Presentation Responsibilities:
- Provide solution overviews of BAS products
- Identify solution components and programs based on prospect/client requirements
- You will lead the technical demonstration of the products/solutions in a presales environment
- Ability to solution sell Broadridge services from a technical and use case perspective
- Understand the prospects’ requirements and display how the technology/service can support
- You will own the technical asks in RFPs and other documentation
- Own proof-of-concepts
- Deep understanding of the financial services and insurance markets (among others) to speak to how data programs benefit the organizations in these markets
- Experience around data products, including data aggregation and database modeling
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully lead business conversations around technical programs involving data products and services
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the marketing industry a plus
- Experience in enterprise software a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.