18671 Sales Director (Open)
US.NE.Remote US.AZ.Remote, US.CO.Remote, US.FL.Remote, US.GA.Remote, US.PA.Remote, US.TX.Remote
Position Pay Range:
Pay Range may vary by geographical location
Recognized as a highly experienced individual contributor, the Sales Director is responsible for operationalizing the sales strategy within designated area/accounts. This role generates new sales and add-on sales revenue through the creation of unique and compelling value propositions, messaging and positioning documents, and presentations that align CSG with our customers’ go-to-market strategies and that position CSG as the preferred provider in our target markets.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the sales process to include the following activities: Creation, presentation, and sales of a complete value proposition, negotiation, pricing, and contractual terms, the development, writing, and delivery of sales proposals and RFPs, and through the negotiation of a commercial agreement.
- Provide recommendations on the design, building, and implementation of strategies that enhance business performance in CSG’s target markets within new and existing account bases. Demonstrate thought leadership in the creation of effective strategies that will overcome objections and successfully secure resource investments into CSG with both products and services.
- Through prospecting, cold calling, and relationship building, lead and support sales opportunities within new and existing accounts and work collaboratively with internal resources as needed to ensure success of implementation to the customer.
- Teach customers unique insights about how our products can help them compete in the marketplace and deliver ROI, tailor messaging to each decision-maker across the organization, and influence the sales process while overcoming objections and customer aversion. Develop strong advocates and relationships across the customer organization that can assist with building consensus on behalf of CSG.
- Track economic and industry trends as well as competitive threats and understand its implications on customer business with both existing and new target accounts. Shares knowledge and insights with both internal and external colleagues.
- Requires BS/BA degree in business or related field with 10 years’ experience in sales of software products and services or similar sales experience
- Minimum of 8 years of formal field sales experience within CSG’s target markets
- Strong ability to identify, qualify, and prioritize prospects with demonstrated results while leveraging SME to gain credibility with key prospects
- Executive level presence with the maturity and strategic planning experience to lead large, complex sales opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate complex sales deals
- Driven to WIN – focus on the ability to achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record as a change manager and adept at building high performance partnerships while driving transformational breakthroughs within target accounts
- Must be able to travel domestically in the US and/or internationally (dependent upon location of the role) up to and exceeding 50% of the time
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please Click Here.
This role is eligible for bonus and equity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.csgi.com.