Informa Markets – bring specialist markets to life by connecting buyers and sellers at over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialized markets.
DNA captures the 1st party data associated with these events to create data solutions enabling marketers to build focused targeted markets that are activated via AdTech platforms programmatically.
The ideal candidate should be skilled in explaining the technical aspects of products and individual solutions as well as benefits and services for customers using technical presentations. The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to partner with existing and new customers to develop compelling creative solutions that achieve client objectives. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This position needs to work with sales and data teams to help win clients from the outset with little ramp up time. The individual in this role will assist our customers with gaining a good understanding of our digital products and is expected to have a background in supporting the sales of data driven, digital products.
As we plan to launch and grow our digital products further, the Sales Engineer will play a key role in helping shape the future of our business. As a Technical Sales Professional you have knowledge of various platforms for demonstration of capabilities. As a Sales Engineer you will be focused on helping to preparing quotations and assist in closing the sales deals.
The Sales Engineer, Data Solutions, is expected to achieve the following goals:
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to exceed digital sales targets from finding new business and upselling existing key accounts.
- Support the sale of the Authenticated Data Solution working and collaborating with colleagues to grow revenues.
- Explaining the technical aspects of products and individual solutions as well as benefits and services for customers.
- Frequently join sales calls to demo various platforms and discuss features.
- Attending exhibitions and preparing market researches when needed
- After-sales support services regarding new and existing services
- Develop strong relationships with internal key stakeholders
- Constantly identify high-value segments and customers, whose target audience matches our digital product users
- Previous experience in Sales Operations/ Sales Support, B2B media and/or Digital sales, and AdTech solutions.
- Proven track record of helping to deliver strong sales growth
- Technical Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and sound decision making
Preferred Experience & Mindset
- Experience working in a digital media or marketing company
- Demonstrated focus on supporting sales and working with clients
- Experience within Digital Product innovation
- Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems
- This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment, has a strong bias for action, enjoys developing new solutions for clients and prefers owning initiatives from end to end.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.