Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? We are seeking top-quality, entry-level Account Managers who can effectively leverage relationships and think analytically to unlock growth for P&G and our retail customers!
A career in strategic selling offers the opportunity to consult with partners to design joint business plans for our retail, wholesale, professional products, dental, and chemicals customers. You will build and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, including pricing, assortment, merchandising and promotions. Your objective is to position our Company, our Customers and our Shoppers to win. You’ll draw on creative and data-driven insights to develop winning selling propositions. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions to jointly build value and meet customer needs.
This unique position will have significant work and coordination with our Product Supply organization as well. This role will require working cross-functionally with our demand planning, manufacturing, and transportation partners to ensure that product for the sales plans you and other sales managers develop, arrives complete and on-time for a broad range of retail customers.
We guarantee ownership of career development from Day 1, providing early selling responsibility. We ensure you’re supported through mentorship, manager coaching, and a dedicated training program, enabling many opportunities to advance your strategic selling skills.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- EXECUTE BUSINESS STRATEGY THAT MEETS OR EXCEEDS FINANCIAL OBJECTIVES
- DELIVER BRAND VOLUME AND SHARE OBJECTIVES
- INFLUENCE CUSTOMERS’ DECISIONS IN CRITICAL BUSINESS AREAS BY USING CONCEPTUAL SELLING TECHNIQUES AND DATA BASED PRESENTATIONS
- DEVELOP DISTRIBUTION, PRICING, SHELVING, AND MERCHANDISING STRATEGIES BASED ON CONSUMER RESEARCH THAT PROVIDES INSIGHT INTO WHAT DRIVES SHOPPER PURCHASE BEHAVIOR
- INTERFACE WEEKLY ON FORECASTING WITH OUR PARTNERS IN MANUFACTURING AND TRANSPORTATION TO ENSURE A RELIABLE FLOW OF PRODUCT FROM P&G TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- JOIN OUR DYNAMIC SELLING TEAMS AND WORK CLOSELY WITH COLLEAGUES ACROSS MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS AND BRAND MANAGEMENT, SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS, AND FINANCE
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS / EXPERIENCE) FOR THE ROLE:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major
- Have 0-5 years of direct selling experience in a similar industry/category
- Have a proven ability to analyze data and think critically
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license
- The ability to travel on the job and relocate throughout their career
- Be willing to relocate immediately if not located in Boston or the greater Northeast Region
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Just so You Know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Relocation is not available for this role.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
LOCATION:Boston, Massachusetts, United States