IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our Government Sales Team in Baltimore, MD. This individual will play a pivotal role in introducing our solutions and building the client base in this area. You must be high energy, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, intellectually curious, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long term relationships with customers.
- Prospecting for new clients, continually growing your account base, developing stronger relationships with existing clients, and working to understand each client’s needs and requirements
- Strategic solutions selling (new customers and some existing customers) and account planning with leadership, business partners and our best in class technical services team
- Conducting needs analysis and discovery-based meetings with customers in order to create customized business solutions
- Identifying client’s desired business outcomes and marshalling IMAGINiT’s products and services capabilities to provide solutions that enable those outcomes
- Help our clients develop a vision for their digital transformation
- Achieving consistent quota attainment and gross profit targets
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the government sector by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal education and development to be a thought leader as the market moves to SAAS, cloud-based services and IOT
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Proven hunter mentality with ability to execute, and organized problem solver with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a government agency and higher education
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Previous state and local or federal government sales experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 10% in the territory
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.