Would you like to make a difference at a fast-growing high-tech company that has opened 3 new USA offices in the past 4 years? Would you like to lead the fastest-growing business unit to new levels of success?
If so, then let’s talk about the Regional Sales Manager Position at Anton Paar USA.
We are Anton Paar’s highly diverse sales and service organization for the US and Caribbean, headquartered in Ashland, VA with offices in Los Angeles, CA, Houston TX, and Chicago, IL. Anton Paar’s high-precision instruments help our customers develop every-day products: From your shampoo to your shoes, your lunch and favorite beverages, your computer and medication, jet engines, batteries and the pavement on which you commute every day. We help Fortune 500 companies of almost every industry sector, start-ups, and leading universities conduct their research and quality control.
Owned by the charitable Santner Foundation, our investment into R&D is unmatched and leads to industry-leading products. We maintain fiscal stability and independence so we can handle today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, and aim to provide meaningful, long-term workplaces for all employees. Anton Paar is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and is active worldwide.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Regional Sales Manager works out of the Ashland, VA office and manages the fastest growing business unit containing our rheology, particle- and surface-characterization product lines for Anton Paar’s Eastern Region.
- Manage and develop a team of field and inside sales representatives along with product specialists
- Responsible for meeting sales targets and managing travel and expense budgets for the business unit
- Supports the team on daily activities (e.g. sales calls and strategy, demonstrations, and conferences)
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales and Service, Eastern Region
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 years of sales management experience, including previous direct sales experience, preferably in analytical instrumentation or capital equipment
- Strong communication skills, ability to coach and train sales team on selling strategies, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Adaptability to change in a fast-evolving organization and technology
- A Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred
- Availability for up to 50% overnight travel
- A valid drivers license and passport
Anton Paar USA offers unique and rewarding positions with competitive salaries, an award-winning benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.
Life at Anton Paar is more than just work – the company offers the employee-led In Motion Program, organizing active social events during and outside of working hours. The Anton Paar USA Ashland office has an onsite gym that is available to all employees.
- Anton Paar USA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan Employer
- This position is not eligible for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship
- Females/Minorities/Disabled/Veterans are welcome
To apply for this job please visit usa-anton-paar.icims.com.