The primary responsibility of the Key Account Sales Support Representative II is to perform sales and service duties that will meet or exceed customer requirements on a national level. This position is also responsible for coordinating resources and leveraging relationships (internal and external) in support of our national sales initiative. Effective communication with customers, Operating Companies, the Key Accounts team, and Manufactures are all critical.
- Proficiency in general computer use include Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
- Some travel may be required to attend internal or customer meetings, product, or industry training courses.
- Must be able to perform in remote work setting – 1-year experience preferred
- Experience leading meetings with multiple attendees via Web platforms preferred
- Positive attitude geared toward individual and team success.
- Self-starter, and self-driven with a constant improvement approach.
- Knowledge of electrical wholesale, and/or solar industry required.
- Minimum 4 years customer service/sales experience.
- Four-year degree preferred: Business degree or related major; education may be substituted for experience. High school diploma or GED certification required.
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA (www.sonepar-us.com) is a full-line wholesale electrical supply distributor in the United States. The Company is a member of the Sonepar S.A. group, which is headquartered in France, and is the world’s largest privately held electrical distributor. Entering the US market in 1998, Sonepar USA has seen dramatic growth over the years due to strategic acquisitions and organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA has annualized revenues in excess of $7 billion from 16 operating companies with a branch network in most states.
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sonepar-us.com.