Inside Sales Representative
National Sales Center
Want to join a company where doing good is what we do?
The feeling is mutual.
- Convert advertising, direct mail, and other warm leads into new business by handling countrywide inbound telephone calls
- Meet individual and department objectives and apply sales skills while soliciting and cross selling all personal lines of insurance
- Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Meet production goals, as shown through policies written by Amica Life referrals
Our annual starting salary may be negotiable based on level of experience and applicable licenses within the Property and Casualty Industry. The 40-hour schedule will be every Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM and Tuesday through Friday 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM or every Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM and Monday through Thursday 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM, once initial training has been completed.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer keyboard (35 WPM) and processing skills
- Previous insurance background is a plus, but not required
- After hire, employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license and meet continuing education requirements to maintain their license (comprehensive training will be provided)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act.
To apply for this job please visit careers.amica.com.