Rand Technology has an opportunity available for an aggressive hunter energized by a fast‐paced environment to call on technology companies based in the Americas (Canada, US, Latin America). You will bring together suppliers and clients with critical needs related to supply shortages and excess inventories and collaborate with them to solve those problems. You will work with an intelligent and driven global team where each day is filled with opportunities to create value in business to business sales. A person successful in this position has fun, works hard, thinks fast and can earn an income well into six figures.
- Aggressively prospect for, develop and service client relationships and business opportunities
- Consistently make 50+ calls each day
- Clearly understand a client’s business requirements and work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to support those requirements and offer solutions
- Acquire and Sell electronic components across multiple business sectors
- Efficiently work with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, to analyze large parts lists with the purpose of valuing and formatting to promote the sale
- Follow Rand protocols for committing company resources and executing transactions
IDEAL CANDIDATES POSSESS
- At least 7 years of prior experience in a fast‐paced sales/telemarketing environment
- Accustomed to extremely fast sales cycles and very high number of transaction outputs
- At least 7 years of prior experience in the electronic components, computer parts and/or ITAD
- Highly driven, passionate for sales and extremely motivated by financial success
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Highly motivated to deliver clients with the best service experience each and every time
- Aptitude to connect with clients, build and nurture relationships and close sales over the phone
- Self‐motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- Passionate about technology and staying on top of marketplace trends and events
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel; Highly internet savvy
- Base salary, plus the opportunity for commissions and bonuses well in excess of base
- Company‐paid health and time‐off benefits, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
For 26 years Rand Technology has been a leading global distributor of quality IT products, components and supply chain solutions. We value a high‐energy, creative work environment and are serious about our commitment to our employees, our clients, the environment, and providing the highest quality products and services. Rand also operates an R2 certified electronic remarketing facility giving the global sales team access to high quality components and products from quality OEMs. We are proud to play apart in lifecycle management and reduction of e‐waste worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit www.randtech.com.