Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As an Inside Sales Executive, you would be responsible for incremental revenue through inbound and outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting targeting Small and Medium (SMB) existing customers and new prospects. Conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect. Focuses sales activities on value-added service lines such as After-hours answering services, Automated appointment reminders and other revenue generating activities. Responsible for retaining customers that are considered ‘at risk’, have been identified as potential lost business, or have requested cancellation of service with Stericycle. Determine customers’ needs/requirements and negotiate an appropriate resolution by right sizing, price adjustments, and/or resolving service quality issues. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
Key Job Activities:
1) Makes Outbound and receives Inbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our products and/or services. Acquires new customers and converts existing customers through prospecting in assigned territory, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals
2) Effectively qualify clients through the use of Value-Based selling methods. Researches customer/prospect history and business needs in order to develop a complete service proposal, while targeting upgrade and cross-sell opportunities of additional Stericycle products/services. Sell the value of the recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
3) Respond to customer concerns and proactively contact customers who have been identified as “at risk” for cancelling services using approved sales tactics and strategies to retain potential lost business. Utilize ‘Value Based Sales Skills’ to uncover client’s existing service issues and needs, explain contract obligations if any, and provide alternative solutions for consideration. Address assigned customer issues and concerns timely.
4) Builds a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified. Forecasts Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics within 5% of actual results and provides reports to SMB ComSol Sales Management. Effectively meets assigned performance factors (key expectations) within assigned parameters.
5) Work with cross functional team members including transportation, billing, collections, sales, and customer experience departments to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
6) Effectively uses technology based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) SalesForce, tool for lead follow-up, sale cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking. Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system.
7) Provide tracking data to the Inside Sales organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales. Identify sales trends when possible and provide management with updates.
8) Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested.
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stericycle.com.