At Nano Dimension, we are global pioneers in the field of 3D Printed Electronics – Additive Manufacturing of Electronics (AME), an innovative and disruptive technology for the production of complex electronic devices. To realize the vision of revolutionizing electronics manufacturing using 3D AME, we are looking for a DoD Sales Manager to join our team in the United States.
We are seeking an experienced DoD sales professional to sell Nano Dimension’s 3D AME Solutions, including hardware, software, materials and services to various military agencies within the US Department of Defense. Candidates should have a minimum of ten (10) years of on-quota outside sales experience in the defense market. Solution selling evangelist. This is an independent contributor position (not a leadership role).
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to:
· Interact with existing and / or new customers to increase sales of Nano Dimension’s products, solutions and services to key Defense Agencies, Research Labs and major Defense Contractors.
· Develop strategic account plans to position Nano Dimension to meet sales objectives year over year.
· Maintain and generate new contacts within the territory to build a pipeline for sales.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Working with decision makers and other stakeholders in Defense agencies and major Defense Contractors, the focus of this role is to position and sell Nano Dimension 3D AME Solutions across the defense marketplace.
· Plan, organize, lead sales growth, penetrate new and under-served accounts and maintain customer satisfaction on a long-term basis.
· Develop and maintain account plans and execute sales strategies aligned with the account plans.
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge and manage Federal procurement and contracting processes.
· Meet or exceed sales objectives. Build and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities.
· Submit accurate and detailed weekly sales forecasts to sales management.
· Provide quotes and present proposals to Federal customers and engage in face-to-face meetings with key prospects, customers, and partners on a weekly basis.
· Maintain detailed knowledge of Nano Dimension products, training offerings, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of customer goals.
· Help customers make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps.
· Communicate a strong technical understanding of Nano Dimension offering and know when to engage assistance from pre-sales, engineering, marketing, and senior management.
· Drive sales engagement between System Integrators (as needed), Nano Dimension, and end users within the Federal Government, while steering the teams to mutually beneficial customer successes.
· Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with each agency and System Integrators in the joint pursuit of selective business opportunities.
· Recommend new products and product modifications to assure customer satisfaction.
· Exemplify professionalism and work to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
· B.S. / B.A. in Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Engineering or Physics from a major university. M.B.A is a plus.
· Proven successful sales track record in the Defense industry for at least 10 years.
· Intimate knowledge of and experience working with Federal procurement and contracting processes.
· Experience of selling to diverse multi billion dollar corporations
· Good understanding of and experience with electronics design and manufacturing processes.
· Ability to travel as required (at least 50%)
· Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
· Ability to develop a strategic sales account plan in conjunction with the overall corporate strategic plan.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with external contacts. Ability to create and deliver powerful and effective presentations.
· Exhibit desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to contribute to a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.