OneSource Distributors is a wholesale distributor of electrical products, automation controls, and industrial supplies at extremely competitive costs. We also offer a full range of products and tools ranging from wire and specialty cable to solar equipment. OneSource has 17 locations serving Los Angeles and all of southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, and Mexico.
OneSource is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.SoneparUSA.com
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge? Great, because we value bold thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to be the best and we share our success with our associates, customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Provide solutions to customer account base while working with OneSource team and key supplier partners. Sell the OneSource value and connect with the customer at their main office, branch locations, job sites, and via telephone/video conference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Include the following; other duties may be assigned)
- Negotiate with customers and vendors to obtain orders, meet schedules, enhance profitability, and to ensure that each customer uses OneSource as their primary source of material
- Promote and sell the people, products and services of OneSource
- Tailor a business plan that is appropriate to each customer’s business potential and market needs.
- Establish and maintain a consistent call schedule based upon the profitability and future potential of assigned accounts
- Implement an effective pricing plan tailored to each customer
- Coordinate and plan with the Account Representative and all other specialists (digital, lighting, gear, energy, wire & cable, automation, tools and safety) to ensure the customer is receiving the information and services needed in a timely fashion
- Resolve customer disputes concerning delivery, vendors, pricing and returns in a timely manner
- Coordinate the efforts of the Credit department by obtaining the accounts receivable goals of the organization
- Prospect for new accounts as applicable
- Introduce and demonstrate new products to accounts
- Develop strong supplier relationships
- Analyze changes in market conditions as they apply to territory
- Develop good working relationships with all specialists and support personnel
- Engage in after work customer entertainment
- Embody personal leadership qualities through the following: Be in the moment to ensure authentic and humanistic interactions. Continuously volunteer discretionary effort and model desired behaviors to drive business results while also leveraging and respecting separate realities. Be curious in interactions, having courageous conversations with others when needed, and take personal accountability for all responsibilities.
- Support the branch strategy and mission of “Employer of Choice” which also aligns with the overall Company strategic plan; support Company initiatives through day-to-day actions.
- Perform all assigned duties in a professional and ethical manner in accordance with OneSource policies
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Electrical, Industrial and/or distribution experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) from a 4-year college or University; or
- 5 – 7 years’ of related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
- To work with an industry leader
- To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and career growth opportunities.
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sonepar-us.com.