At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Representative
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
Konecranes, a world leading group of Lifting Businesses™, is looking for ambitious, confident, and motivated individuals for our new United States Business Development Team. As an important point of contact with our current customers, our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) execute a critical part of our customer consultation process, the Business Review. The BDR will perform an in-depth review of the service relationship looking at progress, feedback and documented value. Upon completion of the Business Review, the BDR will focus on renewing the customer’s current service agreement with Konecranes. BDRs will evaluate crane usage from remote monitoring statistics, operating environment, duty classification, manufacturer’s recommendations, and local regulations while discussing recommendations and planning jointly with the customer. BDRs play a key role in our business success strategy. BDRs will focus on delivering a world class customer service experience, being fully committed to retaining our customers, and ensuring they have the necessary information to make the right decisions for their unique needs. Our United States BDR Team will be key component of the pipeline and revenue growth for Konecranes.
- A BDR supports our local service branches by renewing service agreements
- Conducts Business Reviews online using our customer portal
- Proposes appropriate service agreement to meet usage, operating environment, duty classification, manufacturer’s recommendations, and local regulations and secures retention of customer
- Collaborates with local branch to ensure a successful customer experience and proper delivery of the service agreement
- Delivers all pertinent customer intelligence from the renewal process to the local service branch
- Maintains daily activities in customer relationship management tools by tracking calls, emails, and interactions with customers during the retention process.
- Works closely with local branches to improve customer agreement retention, overall customer relationships, scope of services delivered, and overall profitability and efficiency.
One(1)+ year/s of business development or sales experience preferred. Experience with CRM tools is a plus. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and PC skills.
Must be coachable with a willingness to learn. Must have a desire to be successful and grow in a world class organization with a commitment to excellence, superior relationship building and collaborative capabilities. Must be willing to develop Konecranes sales ethics and values.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related studies required.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.
To apply for this job please visit careers.konecranes.com.