What you will do
He/she will be responsible for creating and implementing an HVAC Consolidator and special project growth strategies. You will implement new business opportunities throughout the Johnson Controls (JCI) Residential brands.
How you will do it
- Work across all JCI channels to support growth strategies, identify new distribution to fill white space and engage distribution with the Sales Operations team.
- Focus on obtaining and growing large HVAC Consolidator businesses.
- Assist in the creation of a tracking mechanism for all HVAC Consolidator business.
- Create a strategic approach to each Consolidator that adds value via products, marketing programs and lead generation to separate JCI products from our competitors in the Consolidator’s eyes.
- Work with channel leaders to create a sustainable path to acquire sales from smaller distributors to fill geographical and cultural weak spots.
- Assist in the development of a business tracking mechanism for the Sub-Distribution strategy.
- Directly establish relationships with non-JCI channel partners to identify potential partners.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of non-JCI partners.
- Work cross-functionally with pricing, marketing, product development and supply chain teams to achieve above initiatives.
- Participate in appropriate industry forums, such as HARDI, to identify potential new channel partners.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field of study.
- Experience working with Consolidator companies and private equity groups in the HVAC industry.
- Understanding of current business environment, including competition, purchasing and business trends.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Excellent team and project management skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC industry, including Residential and Commercial segment and national accounts sales, with demonstrated year over year growth.
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.