Vimeo is looking for an experienced Account Director to build and maintain relationships with our key clients. In this role, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company’s revenue by renewing and growing existing enterprise accounts within our OTT and Vimeo Enterprise product line. Handling accounts with larger Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), the Account Director will identify significant growth opportunities within their book of business. We value intelligence and resourcefulness, and are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee approximately 25 of Vimeo’s key enterprise accounts
- Understand and anticipate clients’ business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeo’s value proposition
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- 5+ years of Online Video Platform (OVP) experience
- Experience carrying a $5MM+ ARR book of business
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal stakeholders
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of live streaming technologies
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.